Our community has come up with some extra ways anyone can help collect pajamas, here’s a list of some and you can feel free to come up with your own! There’s no BAD way to collect warm winter pajamas to donate to those in need via Plaid Pajamas Project.
- Ask for pajamas instead of hostess gifts at your Thanksgiving Day dinner or Holiday Party
- Your child can ask for pajama donations in lieu of gifts at their birthday party (especially applicable for a sleepover party!)
- Direct sales consultants and home-based businesses like crafters/builders/makers can promote that they’ll be collecting pajamas at events they hold during our collection season
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, church service projects, mitzvah projects
- Host a pajama party and ask guests to bring a donation
- Place a box for collection at your place of worship, school, preschool, office building, ask at your doctor’s office, a coffee shop you frequent, anywhere you have a relationship with a small business owner (if you place a bin anywhere you can use our poster for info, and then coordinate with our team to deliver the collected pajamas to us for distribution)
- See how easy? Our collection bins are always overflowing and everyone LOVES to participate!